Questions from Dekan
From a MVP state we’d like to roll out the app to DAOs and/or people in our network to learn whether it can help them with the decentralized orchestration flow. Ideally, we have an protocol and a product, where you could either use the app or integrate the smart contracts. Integration with other DAO tools; Coordinape (opens in a new tab), DeWork (opens in a new tab), HATS (opens in a new tab), and Collabland all come to mind.
A quick comparison can be made with Coordinape (opens in a new tab), which is not fully on-chain We build FUX as a protocol, so others could connect to our Coordination LEGO and use it to augment reputation, availability , evaluation and rewards systems.
- Reputation: FUX given combined with value-add evaluation
- Availability: How many FUX do you have to give?
- Evaluation: Peer evaluation of workstream value-add
- Rewards: Receive vFUX and possibly a portion of the funding, relative to the vFUX received
Where is the most exciting experimentation in this happening currently? Which projects? What inspires you here?
- DeWork (opens in a new tab): web3 bounty board but not open-source
- Coordinape (opens in a new tab): peer evaluations but not on-chain
- HATS (opens in a new tab): distribution of rights and roles
Intended to be a long-term public goods project to help DAOs, quadratic freelancers and other web3 native entities coordinate, commit and deliver.